Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mia and the puppies

So yes, I know it's been a while since I updated the blog.  Things have been pretty busy with me working 3 jobs and taking care of a house by myself.  With that said, Mia and I haven't done much trialing and competing but we've still been training in obedience, agility, and retrieving.  Our goals this summer are to get another CDX leg and maybe even finish our title.  We are also going to make our agility debut.  Hopefully, I will do a better job of keeping the blog updated and can go back and add some pictures from this winter and spring...so here we go:)

Here are some more of the pictures from Mia's Thanksgiving visitors back in November 2011.  Thanks to my cousin, Jason Dohse of Barknbyte Design for taking these adorable pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment