Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Mia!

Today was Mia's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how fast time flies. She's been such a joy to have and I feel truly blessed to have her in my life. I'm looking forward to what will hopefully be many more birthdays.
******************************************
She started the day the way she usually does - with a nap, of course.


After a relaxing morning, we decided to go down to one of our favorite places, the Carolina Beach State Park, for a walk on the trails. Even though it's just the end of March, it's pretty warm (80 degrees already) so I tossed a stick out in the water and let Mia go for a swim to cool off.






We then headed over to another one of our favorite places - the North End of Carolina Beach. What we love about this beach is that dogs are allowed off leash as long as they are under voice control. Mia had a blast retrieving her bumper and showed no hesitation running out into the waves.




Mia finished her all day celebration with cake and ice cream especially for her. The cake was carob chip with cream cheese icing. She also got a peanut butter and cheese ice cream treat made especially for dogs.

I can't believe you are making me stay with my cake right in front of me...and on my birthday, too!






No comments:

Post a Comment