Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mia earns her Open Agility Jumpers Title!

I am thrilled to announce Mia earned her 3rd OAJ (open agility jumpers leg) and OAJ title with a first place at the Charlotte Dog Training Club Agility Trial in Concord, NC.  She also earned her first excellent jumpers leg with a first place!  We came very close to qualifying on our other runs but Miss Mia is really fast and her handler (me) had some errors that pulled her off jumps.  At the excellent level, no mistakes are allowed which can be difficult when running a fast dog with a lot of drive.  I have to cue Mia right on time: a second too early, and I pull her off course; a second too late and she's off to run her own course :)  Even though we had some mistakes, we also had a ton of fun and I can't wait to do it again!  Pictures below are all from Phyllis Ensley Photography.






1 comment:

  1. You and Mia are awesome! Congratulations! We are so proud of you both!

    ReplyDelete