Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The journey to our first JHR leg...in pictures

Enjoy these wonderful pictures of the journey to our first JHR leg.  
Photos by Diane Gallagher and Nan Caison.

Saturday, October 13, 2012



I had to sit on a bucket for the tests on Saturday

Coming back with the first bird

On her way to the second bird.  Mia tried really hard but just couldn't come up with the bird.  It was a challenging mark - see the picture below.


Sunday, October 14, 2012
"Mark"
It's a little cold this morning...and this water is kinda dirty...but there's a bird out there and I'm gonna get it!

Love the reflection!

I found it!
Here I come - is this what you wanted??
2nd mark - Almost there...
Darn water in my ears! 
I got another one!


On the way to the blind for land marks

Are we going again mamma?

I'm ready to go...I smell them birds!

And she's off!

Woohoo!!

I got it!

Incoming!!

2nd mark - Mia had to go through water and get out on the other side

Took some work  (and some praying) but I kept my cool and managed to get her to the bird!  Phew!


We did it!!!  One down...three to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment